A lot of people on Facebook post each day in the month of November what they are thankful for. I am just doing mine all at once here since I am often not on the internet as much as I would like to be because of various chores, jobs, etc. Since Thanksgiving is on November 22nd, I am going to post 22 different things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for the Lord and being saved. I know one day I will be heaven and no one will change my belief in that.
2. I am thankful for my parents, especially my mom and the love and support and friend she is.
3. I am thankful for my husband. My rock. My best friend. Someone I thought I would not find.
4. I am thankful for my doggie and my mom’s pets. They are such a joy. Each with thier own unique personality. So much love I have for them all. I love how they come to see me when I go visit. They swarm around me like furry sharks all wanting attention. It makes me smile.
5. I am Thankful for a house and not having a payment on it. Though the property taxes are sky high and maintenance costs $$$
6. I am thankful for the health that I do have even though I deal with fibromyalgia.
7. I am thankful for real friends. Even though I don’t always know what to do with them after being hurt by previous friends, I care for them a lot.
8. A job. I am happy I have a job at all even though I haven’t got a raise in 2 years. It is better then being unemployed.
9. My personality. I am happy I have become outspoken and who I am today. Unlike the person I used to be and who let people walk on them. No more.
10. Coupons. I am thankful companies still offer them or I would be totally lacking in the grocery department.
11. Miracles. I am thankful for the little things that happen that seem impossible and that I classify as miracles.
12. Social Media. eep…did I say that? I am happy that I can express myself on here. freely ( I think).
13. Freedom. I am thankful we are not yet like Russia or a communist country. I am thankful we still have some freedoms. Though I wonder how long.
14. Music. The music I listen to helps me unwind, overcome, and calm down. If I didnt have it I would be lost. especially on a bad day.
15. Support. I am happy to have the support of others although I always don’t know how to use it or count on it.
16. Stockpile. I am thankful that I have stockpiled a bit of stuff to help us through rough times and also to help us in general with the prices of things going up.
17. Coupons. I am thankful for them and being able to use them to help feed my family and also teach friends the benefits of using them.
18. Family time. I am thankful for time with my parents and mother-in-law. Since they are getting older I know that one day they will not be here and I want to enjoy them while I can.
19. Chocolate. had to put this. SOmetimes you just need a little.
20. Holidays. Even though the major holidays are not the same as when I was a child, they are still just as important. The memories I have of major holidays as a child will never be replaced, but I enjoy the days I have with my family.
21. My bed. SOmetimes you are just so tired, at least I am, that this is something truly to be thankful for.
22. Life. Sounds trivial, but I am thankful to be alive.